[GE users] shadow master problems

marble martin.siegert at mdc-berlin.de
Fri Jul 23 14:57:19 BST 2010

Dear Dmitry,

(I am the co-admin of Andreas, who is not in the office for a few days...)

> I remember one similar bug but it was fixed in 6.2
> update 1. Which update of sge do you use?

We use ...
me at Login2:~> qstat --help
>> SGE 6.2
... as installed October 2008 without any updates.

Unfortunately I did not find "Release Notes" for Patch-1, while for Patch-2/3/5 there was nothing mentioned related to our observed qmaster fail-over problem.