[GE users] qstat -f

reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Mon Jul 26 08:56:26 BST 2010

Hi,

Am 25.07.2010 um 03:41 schrieb gqc606:

> Hi rayson:
>  sorry,it is my fault. what I want to say is that when I use 'qstat -f',I could see other guys' jobs as a user.What should I do to solve this problem?Thanks!

maybe someone defined a default argument '-u *' in $SGE_ROOT/default/common/sge_qstat.

As the command line is read last, you can use on the command line: qstat -u gqc606

Unfortunately it looks like it can't be put in your personal ~/.sge_qstat as it's read first, not last (i.e. before the global sge_qstat). You can use a an alias for qstat though. This could always add -u gqc606.