[GE users] Qsub strange behaviours

spow_ miomax_ at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 27 13:22:08 BST 2010

Hi again,

I just did understand why only one node was suspended.
It appears SGE doesn't preempt the whole queue as I thought, rather the nodes belonging to the queue.
Correct ?

The behaviour isn't that bad after all, because it allows a few jobs to keep running while nodes are being filled on the superordinated queue.

Sorry for this silly misunderstanding.
GQ