[GE users] Re: ARCo and Sun Java Web Console

jana jana.olivova at sun.com
Mon Mar 1 09:47:52 GMT 2010

Hi Hernadez,

Have you tried to follow the instructions in:

http://arco.sunsource.net/arco_faq.html

section 'Sun Java Web Console / reporting module Installation' ?

The problem with the wcadmin command 'Must have administration
privileges to list deployed web applications' will still persist even,
after following the instructions outlined above, but ARCo should work
normally.

Also, please direct any question to the mailing list:
users at gridengine.sunsource.net

Regards,

Jana Olivova