[GE users] Checking running job complex requests

olesen Mark.Olesen at faurecia.com
Tue Mar 2 08:50:31 GMT 2010

On Mon, 2010-03-01 at 16:19 -0800, kisielk wrote:
> How can I tell what complexes a currently running job requested? In
> particular I'd like to know the expected runtime based on the s_rt
> request, but the other parameters would be nice to know as well.

With 'qstat -r' or 'qstat -r -xml'.
>From the qstat(1) manpage:

-r     Prints extended information about the resource requirements of
the displayed jobs. Please refer to the OUTPUT FORMATS sub-section
Expanded Format below for detailed information.

I find the -xml output generally a bit easier to parse.

/mark

DISCLAIMER:
This electronic transmission (and any attachments thereto) is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you must delete it immediately and notify the sender. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this message is strictly prohibited. Faurecia does not guarantee the integrity of this transmission and shall therefore never be liable if the message is altered or falsified nor for any virus, interception or damage to your system.