[GE users] job_pid: Permission denied

rsayde rsayde at carbondesignsystems.com
Tue Mar 2 19:29:34 GMT 2010

I noticed I missed answering some of your questions.

The jobs are sometimes on the same machine and sometimes on different machines depending on how full each host is.

The spool directory is local on my submit host but nfs mounted on the other execution hosts. I've talked to the sys admin about making the spool directory local. But we haven't gotten to that yet.

I've read that there are issues with nfs mounted spool directories. Could access to the jobs files be one of the issues?

thanks
Richard