[GE users] sgemaster keeps crashing 6.2u4

mhanby mhanby at uab.edu
Wed Mar 3 14:44:16 GMT 2010

No, originally it was set to true and when the sge_qmaster crashing started I tried setting it to false with no change in the crashing behavior. After which I set it back to true, and it continued to crash until last Saturday.

I checked again this morning and it is still running crash free. I also verified that schedd_job_info is still set to true.

I'm baffled, there must be something causing it that is no longer present on the system, certain type of job perhaps or load...?