[GE users] ARCo questions? (Mixed solaris/linux grid?)

jana jana.olivova at sun.com
Fri Mar 5 09:33:32 GMT 2010

Hi,

Yes, absolutely,  neither the dbwriter,  nor the reporting has to be
installed on the master host. The only requirement is the the Java Web
Console is installed on the same node where you will install reporting.

I am not sure if I understand the question 'doesn't share any files with
the master'. The SGE_ROOT ahs to be accessible from the node where you
will be installing reporting.

Jana