[GE users] starting flex-grid on boot

rems0 Richard.Ems at cape-horn-eng.com
Fri Mar 5 11:37:24 GMT 2010

Hi list!

I have been trying to make flex-grid work on boot, it starts, but it
does not change the complex values.

When I start it manually on the console it works.

I tried redirecting STDIN, STDOUT and STDERR on the start script,
started with and without startproc, with and without a log file, etc.

Many tries but no luck.

What is the magic needed to start this perl script as a daemon on startup?

Thanks,
Richard

--
Richard Ems       mail: Richard.Ems at Cape-Horn-Eng.com

Cape Horn Engineering S.L.
C/ Dr. J.J. Dómine 1, 5? piso
46011 Valencia
Tel : +34 96 3242923 / Fax 924