[GE users] JSV to block users submission?

jeffbeadles jeff_beadles at mentor.com
Fri Mar 5 18:49:47 GMT 2010

I've got a quick downtime planned for this weekend,
and was wondering if anyone had a simple jsv script
that could be used to block all but one user from
being able to submit jobs into the grid.

I'm sure that given more time I could come up with
something, but I'm in a bit of a time crunch.

Has anyone done something like this?

Thanks in advance,  -Jeff