[GE users] Arco db running multiple in cells on same master node

wagoodman wgoodman at jcvi.org
Fri Mar 5 19:46:20 GMT 2010

No... As per: "Prerequisite for performing cross-cluster queries is that
you have configured
your database with multiple schemas (not necessary for MySQL)"

So I am using MySQL, I just created different databases and allowed
arco_read and arco_write
privledges to all databases. (example databases: arcodevel, arcotest and
Arco)

Bill