[GE users] where are consumables being consumed ?

cjf001 john.foley at motorola.com
Mon Mar 8 15:26:32 GMT 2010

Hi all -

I have a job which is not running, and the last line in the qstat -j output
says this:

  cannot run globally because it offers only gc:LICncsim=-1.000000

"LICncsim" is a global consumable complex, so it appears that SGE
thinks there aren't enough of these to dispatch the job. But there
should be enough.....

So my question is, is there a way to see what SGE thinks is the
actual calculated consumable value, and/or where these consumables
are being used ?

    Thanks,

       John