[GE users] Force user to qlogin in a specific queue

lobosky mauro.donadello at ifom-ieo-campus.it
Tue Mar 9 12:54:40 GMT 2010

Thanks reuti,
I would like that user after qlogin will be redirected to a specific queue/host.
 example:
 hosts: HA HB HC
 users:u1 u2 u3.

u1 should reach only HA
u2,u3 should reach only HB.

I've implemented an access list but I would like to know if there is another method.
"Complex consumable" are non usable with qlogin .

On Mar 9, 2010, at 11:27 AM, reuti wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Am 09.03.2010 um 10:35 schrieb lobosky:
>
>> Is it possibile to force a/some user/s to do automatically qlogin
>> on a specific queue?
>> Thanks and have a nice day.
>
> what do you mean by "automatically qlogin" in detail? They switch on
> their local machine and are in real connected to a node then?
>
> -- Reuti
>

>> ---
>> Mauro Donadello
>>
>> Sistemi Informativi
>>
>> COGENTECH - Consortium for Genomic Technologies
>>
>> Via Adamello, 16 - 20139 Milan,Italy
>> E mauro.donadello at ifom-ieo-campus.it
>> W www.ifom-ieo-campus.it
>> W www.ieo.it