[GE users] Force user to qlogin in a specific queue

reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Tue Mar 9 15:41:25 GMT 2010

Hi,

Am 09.03.2010 um 13:54 schrieb lobosky:

> Thanks reuti,
> I would like that user after qlogin will be redirected to a
> specific queue/host.
>  example:
>  hosts: HA HB HC
>  users:u1 u2 u3.
>
> u1 should reach only HA
> u2,u3 should reach only HB.
>
> I've implemented an access list but I would like to know if there
> is another method.

in principle it can be put in an RQS (resource-quota-set), but
attaching the user/userlists on a queue or exechost level is the
preferred implementation IMO.

Another approach could be to attach a) a hard queue list with fixed
exechosts or b) request a boolean complex which is attached to
certain hosts in an JSV (job-submission-verifier) depending on the
submitting user.

> "Complex consumable" are non usable with qlogin .

I don't see a problem requesting "-l fubar=2" for a qlogin command.

-- Reuti