[GE users] SGE 6.2u5: Strange Output from messages sent after a job task failure.

wlee_hess wlee at hess.com
Tue Mar 9 17:10:16 GMT 2010

Hi Reuti,

Thanks for the reply.  I think there is some kind of "control" character in the output of the file.  This output is reproducible.  I've attached a copy of one of the many output files.  If you look at this file under a text editor like "vi" or even "NotePad", you'll see some kind of control character between the "0" and the word "INFINITY" in the output.  Just wanted find out if anyone else has seen this problem.

Thanks again for your prompt reply.