[GE users] SGE 6.2u5: Strange Output from messages sent after a job task failure.

wlee_hess wlee at hess.com
Wed Mar 10 12:37:31 GMT 2010

Hi Reuti,

We are running the SGE 62.u5 64bit binaries on RedHat Linux version 4/5 with kernel version 2.6.x.  I should mention that I installed the "official" binaries that came from Sun's or should I say Oracle's website.  I don't know how much different these binaries are from the "courtesy" binaries or if the source code used to create the binaries we installed is the same as source that is in the GE 6.2u5 source tarball file, ge-V62u5_TAG-src.tar.gz.

We have a maintenance contract with Sun, so this is why I downloaded and installed the binaries from Sun.

Kind Regards,

Wayne Lee