[GE users] Reservations don't work (forget the previous mail)

rems0 Richard.Ems at cape-horn-eng.com
Wed Mar 10 17:13:02 GMT 2010

Checking the configuration, I found that the user asking for the
reservation was excluded from exact this one node in the xuser list on
the queue configuration.

Sorry for the noise.

Thanks,
Richard

--
Richard Ems       mail: Richard.Ems at Cape-Horn-Eng.com

Cape Horn Engineering S.L.
C/ Dr. J.J. Dómine 1, 5? piso
46011 Valencia
Tel : +34 96 3242923 / Fax 924