[GE users] Arco db running multiple in cells on same master node

jana jana.olivova at sun.com
Thu Mar 11 12:01:50 GMT 2010

Hi,

You do not need to change the URL, in the upper right corner is a dropdown that allows yo to switch between different clusters. The reporting console does not care about your SGE_CELL, it cares about database connection inforamtion, which you entered during the installation of reporting module. So, if yo configured on MySQl multiple db's (one per each cluster), then yo had tro enter those connection parameters during isntallation.

Jana

wagoodman wrote:

No... As per: "Prerequisite for performing cross-cluster queries is that
you have configured
your database with multiple schemas (not necessary for MySQL)"

So I am using MySQL, I just created different databases and allowed
arco_read and arco_write
privledges to all databases. (example databases: arcodevel, arcotest and
Arco)

Bill