[GE users] qsh

mlmersel Jerry.Mersel at weizmann.ac.il
Thu Mar 11 12:12:05 GMT 2010

Hi:

 I am using gridengine 6.2u4, but  qsh does not work.

I enter the master like this:

  ssh -X master

Then I do:
qsh
and get:
Your job 388729 ("INTERACTIVE") has been submitted
waiting for interactive job to be scheduled ...
Your interactive job 388729 has been successfully scheduled.

But nothing happens.[images/smiley/msn/cry_smile.gif]

Please help me to find a solution.[images/smiley/msn/teeth_smile.gif]

With Blessings
and Best regards,

Jerry
2363

"Rebellion against tyranny is obedience to Gd."

Thomas Jefferson