[GE users] Bad pathname

templedf dan.templeton at sun.com
Thu Mar 11 13:58:06 GMT 2010

Well, it doesn't look like /export is mounted at all on the subnodes.
You'd need to make sure that the /export directory is shared on the
headnode, and that the subnodes have a line like "headnode:/export
/export nfs defaults 0 0" in the fstab, i.e. mount the remote /export
file system.  Go Google how to share and mount a remote file system on
Linux.  I'm certain you'll get a wealth of hits.

Daniel