[GE users] Installation fails Admin user missing

petrik lubomir.petrik at sun.com
Thu Mar 11 14:26:34 GMT 2010

Hi,
my guess is that you are installing SGE from a local machine to a remote
machine and the remote machine does not have the admin_user defined.
Other possibility would be that you have admin_user on the remove host,
but the SGE_ROOT directory is not accessible on the remote host.

It all comes to if command "$SGE_ROOT/utilbin/lx24-amd64/adminrun
$ADMINUSER echo" succeeds on that host or not (echo $? must return 0).

Regards,
Lubos.