[GE users] Is there a way to run prolog scripts (as root) in all machines involved in the Parallel task?

goncalo goncalo at lip.pt
Thu Mar 11 17:03:12 GMT 2010

Hi All...

I'm trying to configure a HPC cluster with infiniband using SGE.

I'm trying to run several openmpi instances in several machines,
starting them via ssh. However I have the following problem:

- I want to restrict the user application to be able to ssh only to the
machines declared in PE_HOSTFILE. I though I could do that with the ssh
and pam module, adding with some kind of root prolog script the user to
/etc/ssh/allow.pamlist. However, I do not seem to find a way to run that
root prolog script in all machines involved in the Parallel task, but
only in the first machine...

Is there an easy way to do this

Thanks in Advance
Cheers