[GE users] is SGE integrated in mpiexec?

goncalo goncalo at lip.pt
Thu Mar 11 18:35:28 GMT 2010

On 03/11/2010 05:33 PM, reuti wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am 11.03.2010 um 18:09 schrieb goncalo:
>

>> Well... the title says it all: Is SGE integrated in mpiexec?
>> Looking to
>> the mpiexec mailing list, the last thread on the subject is from
>> 2005 (?)
>>
>>       http://email.osc.edu/pipermail/mpiexec/2005/000428.html
>>
> no. The question is more: which MPI library do you intend to use?

OpenMPI and MPICH2. My problem is that I do not understand how those
tight integration are done... via qrsh? I've seen that I can use qrsh
working either with rsh (which is very insecure and I do not like it) or
with ssh (which would mean that I have to allow `a priori passwordless
connections for the user applications for all hosts).

Cheers
Goncalo