[GE users] qsh

mlmersel Jerry.Mersel at weizmann.ac.il
Thu Mar 11 20:01:28 GMT 2010

Thank you.
In the page that describes how to setup using ssh as the startup mechanism
there is a wrapper script tha treceives 2 parameters a HOST and  PORT.
How do I pass those parameters?
Or tell gridengine to do it.

With Blessings
and Best regards,

Jerry
2363

"Rebellion against tyranny is obedience to Gd."

Thomas Jefferson

<quote who="reuti">