[GE users] One SGEMASTER several CELLs ?Several BerkeleyDB?

tccmanager tccmanager at iciq.es
Fri Mar 12 13:06:24 GMT 2010

I have one sgemaster with two CELLs(cell_1, cell_2) using berkeleydb spools into a local directory in cell_1/...
During the installation of cell_2 the install_qmaster script asked me about the location of berkeleydb, I wrote the location of previous installed berkelydb directory but gave me an error and I left default directory cell_2 berkelydb directory.
The installation had created a /etc/init.d/sgmaster.cell2 launcher script but not a sgebdb.cell_2 script and the unique /etc/init.d/sgebdb script point to cell_1/... directory.
Am I only need a one berkeley_db_svc process per severals CELLs?