[GE users] [OT] SGE and Eucayptus clouds

doraz dobre.razvan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 19:14:58 GMT 2010

Hello

Well it depends on what you are going to do: a dynamic infrastructure with
custom made virtual machines witch configuration changes often or just a
mini cluster to run jobs on it.
If you can be more pricese on what you want to do, may be I can come with a
solution. Right know I'm triying to put toghether SGE + SDM + Eucalyptus for
my barchelot degree.

Razvan Dobre
http://www.doraz.ro