[GE users] qsh

mlmersel Jerry.Mersel at weizmann.ac.il
Sun Mar 14 08:14:58 GMT 2010

In addition to my other email this may be useful.
When I execute the command and answers:

master:~->56% qrsh -q all.q at cs-server xterm
poll: protocol failure in circuit setup
master:~->57% qrsh -q all.q at cs-server
SH-1.99-OpenSSH_3.9p1
master:~->58%

With Blessings
and Best regards,

Jerry
2363

"Rebellion against tyranny is obedience to Gd."

Thomas Jefferson

Hi:

I followed the How-to but it I'm still having problems my setup is:

qconf -mconf cs-server

execd_spool_dir /var/spool/SGE/default
mailer /bin/mail
xterm /usr/bin/X11/xterm
qlogin_daemon /usr/sbin/sshd -i
qlogin_command /storage/SSGE/util/qlogin_wrapper
rsh_daemon /usr/sbin/sshd -i
rsh_command /usr/bin/ssh
rlogin_daemon /usr/sbin/sshd -i
rlogin_command /usr/sbin/ssh