[GE users] qsh

reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Sun Mar 14 13:20:52 GMT 2010

Am 14.03.2010 um 09:14 schrieb mlmersel:

> In addition to my other email this may be useful.
> When I execute the command and answers:
>
> master:~->56% qrsh -q all.q at cs-server xterm
> poll: protocol failure in circuit setup
> master:~->57% qrsh -q all.q at cs-server
> SH-1.99-OpenSSH_3.9p1

Do you have local configurations for some of the machines which would
lead to a mismatch between rsh and ssh?

$ qconf -sconfl

If all settings are the same, you could also remove them as they
mainly target heterogenous clusters with different paths on each mof
the machines.

For forwarding X11 it's also  necessary to include and -X -Y after /
usr/bin/ssh (unless it's defined already in /etc/ssh/ssh_config or
each user's local ~/.ssh/config)

-- Reuti