[GE users] qsh

mlmersel Jerry.Mersel at weizmann.ac.il
Mon Mar 15 08:27:56 GMT 2010

Their is no mismatch between rsh and ssh that I know of.
I checked the environment as well and saw nothing of consequence.
At the moment I'm checking on only one node, and not changing the configuration
of other nodes.

Any hints will be appreciated.

With Blessings
and Best regards,

Jerry
2363

"Rebellion against tyranny is obedience to Gd."

Thomas Jefferson

<quote who="reuti">