[GE users] Installation fails Admin user missing

anand_jayaraman anand_jayaraman1 at dell.com
Mon Mar 15 09:12:28 GMT 2010

Hi,

I could finally resolve the installation issues.

I was connecting using NX Machine (from Windows XP) --> Suse Linux.

In the final step because of Nx Machine's server the installer would go in an infinte loop before crashing out.

I changed the remote desktop client to XMing and the server to Red hat Linux. The installation went through.

I just wanted to bring this resolution for the benefit of other users.

Anyway thanks so much for your help.

Regards,
Anand