[GE users] One SGEMASTER several CELLs ?Several BerkeleyDB?

tccmanager tccmanager at iciq.es
Mon Mar 15 11:39:00 GMT 2010

Thanks a lot dom.

I have edited /etc/init.d/sgebdb and I have changed BDBHOMES as you have mentioned, with two homes at this moment.

I have changed too the
... $utilbin_dir/berkeley_db_svc -L ...
line with a local common log-directory for all cells. (See http://pybsddb.sourceforge.net/utility/berkeley_db_svc.html)

Now I can execute two sgemaster processes (one per cell) attached to only one BDB instance with separated data base directories (one per cell). All in the same physical machine.