[GE users] A warning message "Skipping remaining 1 orders" what does it mean? Using SGE6.2u3

fansn fansn at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 15 13:57:09 GMT 2010

    [ The following text is in the "gb2312" character set. ]

Hi All,

I've upgraded the SGE6.1u5 to SGE6.2u3 everything is OK except that I have some warning messages in the qmaster log file, which have never appeared before:

03/15/2010 13:44:01|worker|edagrid|W|Skipping remaining 1 orders
03/15/2010 13:44:01|schedu|edagrid|W|scheduler send a order for a changed queue "vcs_normal.q at cs052.wolfsonmicro.main" (version: old 23451 new 23453

the grid is still woking as usual, but what does it mean?

Many thanks for your help.