[GE users] qmaster SEGVs

fx d.love at liverpool.ac.uk
Mon Mar 15 17:17:08 GMT 2010

I wrote:

> Obviously I'll try to debug it
> next week, but I wonder if anyone has any clues in the meantime.

Well, I got an example in gdb session and have saved the core, but I've
had to restart the qmaster and I'm not sure how much sense I'm going to
be able to make of this in a reasonable time, especially with stuff
optimized out.  I've made an issue of it, #3251.

--
(Dr) Dave Love
?E-Science?, Computing Services Department, University of Liverpool
AKA fx at gnu.org