[GE users] Execution of task chains on the same host

paguerlais paguerlais at airfrance.fr
Tue Mar 16 10:47:29 GMT 2010

Thanks for your suggestion :
- I create as many ARs as job chains. Easy to do/automate.
- I submit every job to the AR dedicated to the chain it belongs to. Easy to do/automate.
- but as long as I understand ARs, I must include the node name in the AR definition, or maybe I've missed something. If I only reserve a slot, it will be a slot anywhere within the queue and the actual execution host can change from a job to the next one. Or will that actual node be retained once elected for the first job ?

Patrice