[GE users] Delegated filestaging problem

sumyee sum-yee.lai at hp.com
Wed Mar 17 16:54:52 GMT 2010

Hi,

I am trying to use delegated filestaging to transfer files.  Even though I have delegated filestaging turned on and I am submitting jobs via drmaa, $fs_stdin_file_staging is always '0'.  Is there something else I need to do to run delegated filestaging?

Thanks!

Sum

Script to submit job:
#!/usr/bin/env python

import os, sys, drmaa

def main():
	s = drmaa.Session()
	s.initialize()

	jt = s.createJobTemplate()
	jt.remoteCommand = os.getcwd() + '/simple.sh'
	path = '%s:%s' % (os.uname()[1], os.getcwd())
	jt.drmaa_input_path=path
	jt.drmaa_transfer_files='io'
	jobid = s.runJob(jt)
	s.deleteJobTemplate9jt)
	s.exit()

if __name__ == '__main__':
	main()

qconf -sconf
#global:
execd_spool_dir              /usr/local/GridEngine/default/spool
mailer                       /bin/mail
xterm                        /usr/bin/X11/xterm
load_sensor                  /usr/local/GridEngine/custom/bin/load.py
prolog                       none
epilog                       none
shell_start_mode             unix_behavior
login_shells                 sh,ksh,csh,tcsh,bash
min_uid                      0
min_gid                      0
user_lists                   none
xuser_lists                  none
projects                     none
xprojects                    none
enforce_project              false
enforce_user                 auto
load_report_time             00:00:40
max_unheard                  00:05:00
reschedule_unknown           00:00:00
loglevel                     log_warning
administrator_mail           none
set_token_cmd                none
pag_cmd                      none
token_extend_time            none
shepherd_cmd                 none
qmaster_params               MAX_DYN_EC=10000,ENABLE_FORCED_QDEL=true
reporting_params             accounting=true reporting=true \
                             flush_time=00:00:15 joblog=false sharelog=00:00:00
finished_jobs                100
gid_range                    20000-30000
qlogin_command               builtin
qlogin_daemon                builtin
rlogin_command               /usr/bin/ssh -t -Y
rlogin_daemon                /usr/sbin/sshd -i
rsh_command                  /usr/bin/ssh -t -Y
rsh_daemon                   /usr/sbin/sshd -i
max_aj_instances             2000
max_aj_tasks                 75000
max_u_jobs                   0
max_jobs                     0
max_advance_reservations     15
auto_user_oticket            0
auto_user_fshare             0
auto_user_default_project    none
auto_user_delete_time        86400
delegated_file_staging       true
reprioritize                 false
jsv_url                      none
jsv_allowed_mod              ac,h,i,e,o,j,M,N,p,w,l
execd_params                 INHERIT_ENV=false SET_LIB_PATH=true