[GE users] license integration: basic question

sangamesh forum.san at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 12:53:55 GMT 2010

This email contained a .zip file attachment. Raytheon does not allow email attachments that are considered likely to contain malicious code. For your protection this attachment has been removed.

If this email is from an unknown source, please simply delete this email.

If this email was expected, and it is from a known sender, you may follow the below suggested instructions to obtain these types of attachments.

+ Instruct the sender to enclose the file(s) in a ".zip" compressed file, and rename the ".zip" compressed file with a different extension, such as, ".rtnzip".  Password protecting the renamed ".zip" compressed file adds an additional layer of protection. When you receive the file, please rename it with the extension ".zip".

Additional instructions and options on how to receive these attachments can be found at:

http://security.it.ray.com/antivirus/extensions.html
http://security.it.ray.com/news/2007/zipfiles.html

Should you have any questions or difficulty with these instructions, please contact the Help Desk at 877.844.4712

---

Thanks Reuti for your help.

Still the problem persist even after doing:

* Running global load sensor only on master node
* Using "global" instead of machine name.

But I found a basic issue with value of variable in load sensor bash script.

If the script is executed on command line, it shows output as:

global:acfd_par_proc:8

But this does not reflect in:

qhost -F acfd_par_proc
- No acfd_par_proc listed here

However, if I assign acfd_par_proc=8 directly in the load sensor shell
script, then it works
i.e. the qhost -F acfd_par_proc shows
gc:acfd_par_proc=8.0000 for each of the nodes

So there is something else problem, with value of the variable.
I've attached the scripts herewith.