[GE users] problems with queueing and scheduling after upgrading to 6.2u5

dom marco.donauer at sun.com
Fri Mar 19 10:39:36 GMT 2010

Serge,

I'm trying to reproduce this issue and currently it works for me.
It could be that I misunderstood your setup and I'm using a different setup.
Could you send me some more information on this. How you setup your queues (eg. send the qconf sq output if possible) and your complexlist and the way how you submit jobs.
This would be very helpful.

Is you hight queue subordinating med.q and low.q or only med.q which subordinates the low.q?

Marco