[GE users] Altering array task range does not work

iadzhubey iadzhubey at rics.bwh.harvard.edu
Sat Mar 20 07:57:16 GMT 2010

Hi,

I am trying to adjust the task range of an already submitted and pending array job but cannot figure out how to do this (and if it's even supported). Qalter manpage lists '-t' as supported option but when specified with qalter command it is recognised as an (incomplete) wc_job_range_list specification instead, which results in a syntax error message.

Is there any way to achieve what I want?

I am using GE 6.2u2 with ROCKS 5.2 Linux cluster (based on CentOS 5.3).

--Ivan