[GE users] 6.2u3 qmaster will hang by a period time, how to resolve the problem

fansn fansn at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 21 21:34:01 GMT 2010

Hi Reuti,

I'm using the courtesy binaries. I checked the script again, and the code is
like this:
case $osrelease in
   2.2.*)
      lxrelease=22
      ;;
   2.4.*)
      case $lxmachine in
      amd64)
        strings /lib64/libc.so.6 | grep "GNU C Library" | grep "2\.0" 2>&1 >
/dev/null
        ;;
      ia64)
        strings /lib/libc.so.6.1 | grep "GNU C Library" | grep "2\.0" 2>&1 >
/dev/null
        ;;
      *)
        strings /lib/libc.so.6 | grep "GNU C Library" | grep "2\.0" 2>&1 >
/dev/null
      esac

      if [ $? -eq 0 ]; then
         lxrelease=UNSUPPORTED-linux2.2-glibc2.0
      else
         lxrelease=24
      fi
      ;;
   2.6.*)
      lxrelease=26
      ;;
   *)

But in the courtesy binaries the arch script is the same as you quoted.
Finally I found the reason, I installed the hedeby-1.0u5 at the same time.
The script is from that package which also contains a util directory. That's
why the script always reports lx26-amd64.