[GE users] 6.2u3 qmaster will hang by a period time, how to resolve the problem

marcingoldyn Marcin.Goldyn at Sun.com
Sun Mar 21 22:10:52 GMT 2010

Hi,
Please, dont file a bug against Hedeby. Check this page.

     http://wikis.sun.com/display/gridengine62u5/How+to+Install+SDM

In paragraph 3 you can find a note saying "Do not unpack SDM into the
Sun Grid Engine installation directory or mix the SDM installation with
any installed software. The SDM software must be in an exclusive directory."
Regards
Marcin