[GE users] defining global consumable attribute to the Q

introx introx at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 17:04:09 GMT 2010

I have a Q which contain 5 hosts.
In addition I want to limit some specific jobs (which runs with -l=CadLic=1)  to 2.

I have defined a complex call CadLic as a consumable integer complex. And I have defined in the queue that this complex should be limit to 2.

Now, When I send these jobs, the Q accept more than 2? It accept up to 10 jobs since it seems like the limit is per Q instance and not globally to the Q.

My question is how do I allow only 2 jobs to run in this Q every time.

Thanks

Erez