[GE users] Invoking a java class using DRMAA

templedf daniel.templeton at oracle.com
Mon Mar 22 21:29:03 GMT 2010

What do you expect the behavior to be for that operation?  How would
that object be "executed?"

The most straight-forward approach is to set the remote command to
"java" and set the args to include the name of the class to execute.
Depending on exactly what you're trying to accomplish, there are other
approaches.

Daniel