[GE users] qstat don't list all users

reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Tue Mar 23 11:25:20 GMT 2010

Am 23.03.2010 um 10:31 schrieb dominik:

> There are a lot qlogins, i can see the unix processes but i can't see the jobs via qstat. can it be a permission problem or something else with the qmaster?

And they are all kids of an execd and shepherd on the exechosts? Are you contacting the right qmaster, I mean: in principle it's possible to have more than one qmaster (which might overload the exechosts) and as they don't know anything from other instances you can only see the jobs of the actual one. Indication would be, that there is more than one execd on the nodes.

-- Reuti