[GE users] qrsub - advance reservation - does not have correct project

shruti_m shruti at synopsys.com
Tue Mar 23 22:47:45 GMT 2010

I am trying out Advance Reservation and running into following problem :
I have tried adding an entry for auto_user_default_project, but no help.

I am not sure where AR is setting ?no project? and why it is even looking at rush q, when I have requested specifically for just ?q?.

Thanks,
Shruti

    ecsadmin{shruti}44: qrsub -w v -q q at snpsemt15 -d 10:0:0
Your job (no project) does not have the correct project to run in cluster queue "q"
Your job (no project) does not have the correct project to run in cluster queue "rush"
verification: no suitable queues
ecsadmin{shruti}45: qconf -sq  q at snpsemt15 | grep proj
projects              bnormal bhigh ilight iheavy
xprojects             NONE
ecsadmin{shruti}46: qconf -sconf | grep proj
projects                     bnormal bhigh ilight iheavy
xprojects                    none
enforce_project              false
auto_user_default_project    bnormal