[GE users] qrsub - advance reservation - does not have correct project

reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Wed Mar 24 00:43:52 GMT 2010


Am 24.03.2010 um 01:28 schrieb templedf:

> The auto_user_default_project just sets the default project for auto- 
> generated users.  It does not set a global default.

But qrsub has no -P option - hence how to request a project for an AR?

-- Reuti


> Daniel
>
> shruti_m <shruti at synopsys.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am trying out Advance Reservation and running into following  
>> problem :
>> I have tried adding an entry for auto_user_default_project, but no  
>> help.
>>
>> I am not sure where AR is setting "no project" and why it is even  
>> looking at rush q, when I have requested specifically for just "q".
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Shruti
>>
>>   ecsadmin{shruti}44: qrsub -w v -q q at snpsemt15 -d 10:0:0
>> Your job (no project) does not have the correct project to run in  
>> cluster queue "q"
>> Your job (no project) does not have the correct project to run in  
>> cluster queue "rush"
>> verification: no suitable queues
>> ecsadmin{shruti}45: qconf -sq  q at snpsemt15 | grep proj
>> projects              bnormal bhigh ilight iheavy
>> xprojects             NONE
>> ecsadmin{shruti}46: qconf -sconf | grep proj
>> projects                     bnormal bhigh ilight iheavy
>> xprojects                    none
>> enforce_project              false
>> auto_user_default_project    bnormal
>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------
>> http://gridengine.sunsource.net/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=38&dsMessageId=250915
>>
>> To unsubscribe from this discussion, e-mail: [users-unsubscribe at gridengine.sunsource.net 
>> ].
>
> ------------------------------------------------------
> http://gridengine.sunsource.net/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=38&dsMessageId=250943
>
> To unsubscribe from this discussion, e-mail: [users-unsubscribe at gridengine.sunsource.net 
> ].
>

------------------------------------------------------
http://gridengine.sunsource.net/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=38&dsMessageId=250946

To unsubscribe from this discussion, e-mail: [users-unsubscribe at gridengine.sunsource.net].



More information about the gridengine-users mailing list