[GE users] qrsub - advance reservation - does not have correct project

shruti_m shruti at synopsys.com
Wed Mar 24 16:59:30 GMT 2010

Hi Dan/Reuti,

>> But qrsub has no -P option - hence how to request a project for an AR?

>> -- Reuti

Exactly. There is no -P option to specify with AR, so there is no way to figure out which project AR is using and how I can avoid these errors.

We normally set value "NONE" for " auto_user_default_project". In this case, a specific project value was added to see if it helps fix the problem, but it does not make any difference.

SR # 72669196 has been filed as it looks like it may be related to RFE # 6739818.

Does not look like an RFE, if it stops usual work....more like a bug. Thanks to let me know your inputs.

Thanks,
Shruti