[GE users] defining global consumable attribute to the Q

reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Thu Mar 25 15:45:34 GMT 2010

Am 25.03.2010 um 16:33 schrieb introx:

> I am aware of this solution but I don;t want it for all the hosts only for a Specific Q so I guess the solution will be to define a new hosts group for this specific Q...

a new hostgroup would ease the things, but you can also use an RQS for this hosts and disallow the use on other machines (and set cadlic=99999 in the global configuration):

limit name cadlic hosts node01,node02,node03,node04,node05 to cadlic=2
limit to cadlic=0

2 in total on this 5 machines.

-- Reuti