[GE users] drmaa "limit" job attributes

enri enrico.sirola at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 17:30:22 GMT 2010

Hi,
I have an issue opened on the drmaa-python (see http://code.google.com/p/drmaa-python/issues/detail?id=21) about the following attributes defined in drmaa.h

#define DRMAA_WCT_HLIMIT             "drmaa_wct_hlimit"
#define DRMAA_WCT_SLIMIT             "drmaa_wct_slimit"
#define DRMAA_DURATION_HLIMIT        "drmaa_duration_hlimit"
#define DRMAA_DURATION_SLIMIT        "drmaa_duration_slimit"

When the user try to set one of the above attributes, an error is returned (DRMAA_ERRNO_INVALID_ATTRIBUTE). Also, man drmaa_attributes doesn't say anything about the above attributes. Are those supported and I'm missing something, or these aren't implemented in libdrmaa? My GE version is 6.2u2_1.
Thanks in advance for your help,
Enrico

P.S.
Just in case the above attributes aren't supported, does a workaround exists in order to obtain the same result (I'm thinking about writing something in the native specification attribute)

--
Enrico Sirola