[GE users] sge_qmaster 6.2u5 daemon: repeating segfaults

fx d.love at liverpool.ac.uk
Fri Mar 26 17:42:17 GMT 2010

dom <marco.donauer at sun.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> which kind of binaries are you using? Did you compile yourself?
> Another thing is, what kind of OS are you using?

The original post said `Scientific Linux' 5, which is essentially the
same as our RedHat 5.  I can offer core dumps and, if necessary, access
to the cluster in case others can't.  I'm also willing to take
suggestions for where and how to insert sanity checks of the relevant
lists to find out how they get messed up in the live system.