[GE users] defining global consumable attribute to the Q

introx introx at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 09:08:30 BST 2010

Hi Reuti,

Can you please expand a bit regarding the RQS? (How do I use it...?)

Thanks
Erez

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 5:45 PM, reuti <reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de<mailto:reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de>> wrote:
Hi,

Am 25.03.2010 um 16:33 schrieb introx:

> I am aware of this solution but I don;t want it for all the hosts only for a Specific Q so I guess the solution will be to define a new hosts group for this specific Q...

a new hostgroup would ease the things, but you can also use an RQS for this hosts and disallow the use on other machines (and set cadlic=99999 in the global configuration):

limit name cadlic hosts node01,node02,node03,node04,node05 to cadlic=2
limit to cadlic=0

2 in total on this 5 machines.

-- Reuti